5.13.2007

happymothersday.


Today's Mommy's day- Just a nationally marketed... err- I mean recognized day to say thanks to her for all the stuff she does for me. Man, it's a whole lot of stuff... stuff I didn't even know she was doing for me when I was in her belly- then the stuff she did to get me safely out of her belly, and all the times she let me sleep on her belly- even though she wasn't. Seriously it's probably enough for a whole other blog, so Daddy and I let her sleep in (a little), and then we took her to the beach, then out for some fish tacos and for something called a mojito. I 'm not sure what that last thing was but it seemed to do the trick. I love you Mom and you won't have to wait till next year to hear that again.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I love pics of Jack & Mommy. Where's the portrait?