4.20.2007

leaps&bounds

It should be noted I have matured in leaps and bounds the past few weeks.
  • I have mastered the doorway jumper from the minute it was hung ( video to come)
  • I communicate with the family pets in a special high pitch language only they can understand
  • The elusive 'roll' from 'back' to 'front' - ....I did it..... (once)
  • I figured out two hands are much better than one...that goes for pulling things down from the playmat, making the monkey that hangs on my car seat vibrate, and some serious hand sucking
  • I also have learned that its lots of fun to grab Mommy's lip while I eat ... I also like to look up at Mommy during this time to let her know they are..I mean..she is ...special to me.

1 comment:

keren said...

is this the company plug section/celebrity baby blog